|Affiché le: |
Date d'entrée en fonction:
Nombre de postes à combler:
Lieu de travail:
Adrar, Région Sud Ouest
Minimum 10 years of experience in international sites (projects of industrial co
|Détails de l'emploi|
HSE Manager (Algeria project)
|Postuler Favoris Imprimer|
Our client is one of the leaders for engineering and construction in the energy sector in Europe and in the world.
Their businesses are in the field of Engineering and Construction of industrial facilities in the areas of Oil and Gas, Refining and Petrochemical, Energy and Infrastructures.
We are looking for an HSE Manager.
– Bachelor Degree in Engineer
– Additional: HSE Qualifications
– Minimum 10 years of experience in international sites (projects of industrial construction) as HSE Manager in Oil and Gas Projects
– HSE Plan is prepared, issued and approved.
– Specify the requirements for resources – personnel and equipment – compliance with the requirements and arranged in time.
– To have the means to act on health emergencies in the work and have
contracted hospitals in the area.
– Emergency Plan and procedures are adequate for the work.
– To have all the documents legally HSE needs, preparing, emitting it and approving it when would be necessary.
– Maintain relationships with authority competent in the field of HSE visits and attend to their work.
– To have the means necessary to meet the environmental procedures.
– To support the Director or Head of Development for the access control of persons, vehicles and equipment.
– HSE plans subcontractors, working methods and risk assessments are
– Staff has the necessary training to do their job and who have received the talk
– Inspections are conducted.
– Clear information between work and the HSE Department.
– To promote, develop, manage and facilitate training to meet specific HSE initiatives.
– To promote a culture of integrated security, and report that all staff have responsibilities in HSE matters.
– Fluent in French is a must
– High level of English
– Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
– A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
– Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
– Location: site in Adrar (Algeria)
– Rotation: 2,5 months on / 2 weeks off
– Life in a camp (food and lodge included): 60h/per week
– Air tickets provided mobilization/rotation/demobilization on economic class + lodge in a camp & food.
– Project Duration: 2-3 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world
– Start date: immediate
Apply through recruiter website:www.sabiapersonal.com
|Address :||Alcántara Street, 11, 3ºC. 28006 |
Madrid, Spain 28006DZ
|Website Url :||http://www.sabiapersonal.com |
We have specialized in adding value to national and international engineering companies for over 15 years, sharing our expertise on the client’s side, as well as that of the main contractors, in different areas: Oil&Gas Power Plants Renowable Energy More Energy